EDUCATION + EXPERIENCE
- Owner/Career Coach at CareerLifestyles since 2007
- Active member/mentor of Minnesota Career Development Association
- 33 years as an educator specializing in marketing and career investigation at high school and college levels.
- Masters Degree +60 credits in Marketing/Career Education from the University of Minnesota and University of St. Thomas
- Recognized as Minnesota Teacher of the Year Finalist out of 50,000+ teachers.
- Attended and participated in 25 State and National Career Development Conferences.
- Advisor to Minnesota’s #1 award winning DECA high school sales and marketing program for 22 years.
- Marketing specialist and consultant for numerous educational, professional and civic organizations including: University of Minnesota Daily, Junior Achievement,
- Greater Lake County Food Bank, Minnesota DECA and State Farm.
- Experience working with over 2,000 clients ages 16 – 70 with career planning.
Stan is passionate about assisting and inspiring clients by focusing on a vision and shared mission. His innovative and creative style can help you with the tools and strategies for personal and professional career growth.