THE CL ASSESSMENT PROCESS
The personal assessment and career investigation process is designed to provide an individual with an understanding of his or her interests, skills and values. The information gained through comprehensive evaluations and individualized consultation is a blueprint to successful future career planning. Clients will:
- Assess and evaluate their current abilities, interests, and values.
- Research, evaluate, and assess the information found.
- Apply the career information researched to personal attributes.
- Explore various careers by locating and utilizing a variety of resources.
- Describe their future life and plan how to achieve their future goals.
- Recognize and define educational/training options and evaluate the advantages and disadvantages.
NEED FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE?
Stan's ultimate goal is to help you find your successful career path. Financial assistance is available for those in need.
PHASE I - $695
- Orientation and career testing (skills, interests, and values)
∗2.5 hours in office
- Tabulation and assessment
∗2 hours independently by consultant
- Meeting with client to interpret and discuss results of career tests
∗1 hour in office
- Online career testing and training to investigate careers and colleges
∗2 hours in office
- Independent client investigation of careers and colleges
∗5 to 10 hours
- Meeting with client to review, evaluate, and set goals for future career planning.
∗1 – 2 hours in office
PHASE II - $695
- Mock interviews, networking tips, cover letter and resume training and updating
∗5 - 6 hours in office
- Learn unique ideas and strategies that get results!
TAKE PHASE 1 & II TOGETHER - $995 (SAVE $395)
* Above is sample coaching curriculum. Individual coaching is tailored to each client’s need. In addition, executive coaching available for small business management, consulting for entrepreneurs and sales and marketing training.